Mahjong DenmarkMahjong Denmark is an association of Danish mahjong players. The association was established in 2000. Every year 3-4 tournaments are organized, including Danish championships of riichi (Japanese mahjong) and Mahjong Competition Rules (MCR). In addition to this, there are weekly mahjong evenings in Copenhagen. Mahjong Denmark was the host of the Open European Mahjong Championship (OEMC) in 2007 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Mahjong Denmark is a member of the European Mahjong Association and the Danish Mind Sport Association (Danmarks Tankesports-Forbund).
Upcoming tournaments in Denmark
- Open Danish Mahjong Championship 2018, Copenhagen, May 11-13
- Riichi Open Danish Championship 2018, September 22-23
Recent tournaments in Denmark
- Riichi Copenhagen Open 2018, Copenhagen, March 10
- MCR Copenhagen Open Danish 2018, Copenhagen, March 11
- Riichi Danish Championship 2017, Copenhagen, September 16-17
- Open Danish Mahjong Championship 2017, Copenhagen, April 22-23
- Riichi Copenhagen Open 2017, Copenhagen, March 11
c/o Tina Christensen
Lundtoftegade 82, 4.tv.
DK-2200 Copenhagen N
Phone: (+45) 2125 9153
CVR: 3046 4613