Mahjong DenmarkMahjong Denmark is an association of Danish mahjong players. The association was established in 2000. Every year 3-4 tournaments are organized, including Danish championships of riichi (Japanese mahjong) and Mahjong Competition Rules (MCR). In addition to this, there are weekly mahjong evenings in Copenhagen. Mahjong Denmark was the host of the Open European Mahjong Championship (OEMC) in 2007 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Mahjong Denmark is a member of the European Mahjong Association and the Danish Mind Sport Association (Danmarks Tankesports-Forbund).
Upcoming tournaments in Denmark
Recent tournaments in Denmark
- Open Danish Riichi Championship September 17.-18. 2022
- MCR Open Danish Championship 2022 May 27.-29.
- Riichi Open Danish Championship 2021, October 9-10
- Riichi Open Danish Championship 2020, October 3-4
- Riichi Copenhagen Open, 22 Feb 2020.
- MCR Copenhagen Open, 23 Feb 2020.
c/o Tina Christensen
Egholmvej 26, 1.
Phone: (+45) 2125 9153
CVR: 3046 4613