MCR Copenhagen Open 2020
Time: Sunday February 23, 2020
Place: Sigynsgade 48-50, Copenhagen, pass through the iron gate and the entrance is to your left. See picture to find venue
MERS certification pending
Registration: via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: January 30
Note: Max. number of participants is 28.
Include info on:
- Name of the tourmament: MCR Copenhagen Open 2020
- Name and country
- EMA ID if applicable. Find your ID on the European ranking lists.
- In case you have a special diet (vegetarian, allergies, etc), please let us know.
Registration fee: DKK 100
Includes: lunch, snacks coffee and tea.
No pre-payment, you pay on-site.
Rules: Mahjong Competition Rules
Four sessions of 120 minutes are played. After 115 minutes a gong will sound and the current hand is finished. A hand has begun if the walls are built and the dice have been thrown at least once.
Table winners are awarded 4 points, 2 points go to number 2 and 1 point to number three at each table.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players.
Tea, coffee, snacks and lunch are included in the registration fee.
A limited amount of free drinks are also included.
Lunch will be a simple build-your-own sandwich concept.
|Time||Sunday February 23|
EMA Observer: TBA
Referee: Morten Andersen
- DK 03000003 - Tina Christensen
- DK 03000149 - Isabel Bahiano Steenholm
- DK 03000140 - Shi Hua Chen Kold
- DK 03000123 - Kim Iversen
- DK 03000049 - Freddy Christiansen
- DK 03000156 - Sheila Hansen
- SE 09990008 - Moa Henriët
- SE 09990044 - Petter Ranefall
- SE 09990045 - Annika Ridell
- SE 09990088 - Emma Fahlström
- SE 09990114 - Kim Johansson
- CH 16000011 - Gérard Hêche
- CH 16000007 - Frédéric Chassot
Staying in Copenhagen