MCR Copenhagen Open 2019
Time: Sunday February 3, 2019
Place: Sigynsgade 48-50, Copenhagen, pass through the iron gate and the entrance is to your left. See picture to find venue
Registration: via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: January 16.
Include info on:
- Name and country
- EMA ID if applicable. Find your ID on the European ranking lists.
- In case you have a special diet (vegetarian, allergies, etc), please let us know.
Registration fee: DKK 50-150
Tournament fee size information will follow soon. Includes: lunch, snacks coffee and tea.
No pre-payment, you pay on-site.
Rules: Mahjong Competition Rules
Four sessions of 120 minutes are played.
Table winners are awarded 4 points, 2 points go to number 2 and 1 point to number three at each table.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players.
Tea, coffee, snacks and lunch are included in the registration fee.
A limited amount of free drinks are also included.
Soft drinks, beer and wine will be on sale for non-profit prices. Expected price per item: 6 dkk (about 80 eurocent).
|Time||Sunday February 3|
EMA Observer: TBA
Referee: Henrik Leth
- DK 03000049 - Freddy Christiansen
- DK 03000156 - Sheila Hansen
- DK 03000123 - Kim Iversen
- DK 03000003 - Tina Christensen
- DK 03000051 - Morten Andersen
- DK 03000176 - Jesper Nøhr
- DK 03000149 - Isabel Bahiano Steenholm
- DK 03000192 - Sebastian Lavallée
- DK 03000148 - Frank Rostved
- DK 03000126 - Lars Therkelsen
- DK 03000142 - Mikkel Askjær-Friis
- DK 03000025 - Brian Krog
- FR 04280004 - Astrid Dubedout
- SE 09990008 - Moa Henriët
- SE 09990106 - Sara Landolsi
- SE 09990044 - Petter Ranefall
Staying in Copenhagen