MCR Copenhagen Open 2018
Time: Sunday March 11, 2018
Place: Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. See map.
Registration fee: DKK 150
Tournament fee size information will follow soon. Includes: lunch, snacks coffee and tea.
No pre-payment, you pay on-site.
Rules: Mahjong Competition Rules
Four sessions of 120 minutes are played.
Table winners are awarded 4 points, 2 points go to number 2 and 1 point to number three at each table.
If there are at least 24 competitors there will be a team competition: Each player is part of a team of four players whose individual results are added. Send the name of your team of four to Isabel. Remaining players will be placed into teams by the organizers.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players. Team prize for the Best Team. If there are more than 12 teams (48 competitors), there will be Team Prizes for the top three teams.
Tea, coffee, snacks and lunch are included in the registration fee.
A limited amount of free drinks are also included.
Soft drinks, beer and wine will be on sale for non-profit prices. Expected price per item: 6 dkk (about 80 eurocent). Dinner:
No dinner is planned at this moment.
Join Mahjong Denmark's Thursday session. If you feel like coming early to Copenhagen, be advised that we play mahjong every Thursday at Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. There will be people from 16:30hrs onwards.
Any questions? Contact Tina: email@example.com or +45 21259153
|Time||Sunday March 11|
EMA Observer: TBA
Referee: Morten Andersen
- DK 03000022 - Henrik Leth
- DK 03000149 - Isabel Bahiano Steenholm
- DK 03000140 - Shi Hua Chen
- DK 03000049 - Freddy Christiansen
- DK 03000123 - Kim Iversen
- DK 03000148 - Frank Rostved
- DK 03000142 - Mikkel Askjær-Friis
- DK 03000192 - Sebastian Lavallée
- DK 03000126 - Lars Therkelsen
- DK 03000118 - Camilla Bonde Dalsgaard
- DK 03000169 - Eivind Bengtsson
- DK 03000003 - Tina Christensen
- DK 03000176 - Jesper Nøhr
- DK 03000095 - Sune Thomsen
- DK 03000025 - Brian Krog
- SE 09990047 - Jasper Germeys
Staying in Copenhagen
- Steel House Copenhagen. New, fancy hostel centrally in Copenhagen.
- A&O Copenhagen Nørrebro. New, low priced and only 1 km from the venue.
- Wake Up Copenhagen. New and low priced. Close to Dybbølsbro S-train station and the Central station.
- Hotel Nebo. Cheap and central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport). Note, there's no Metro stop at the Central station, only ordinary trains.
- Omena Hotel. Cheap and central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport). Note, there's no Metro stop at the Central station, only ordinary trains.
- Danhostel. Cheap and basic.
- More hotels can be found on Wonderful Copenhagen.
- From Nørreport station you can take:
- Bus 42 (towards Ballerup) which stops at Haraldsgade/Lersø Parkalle right by the venue.
- Bus 150S (towards Kokkedal) which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Bus 184 (towards Holte), which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Take S-train A, B or C northbound from the Central Station (or from Nørreport or Vesterport or Østerport or Dybbølsbro) to Svanemøllen station. From Svanemøllen take Bus 4A which stops at Haraldsgade/Lersø Parkalle right by the venue.
Map of S-train lines .
- Take S-train A (towards Farum) from the Central Station (or from Nørreport or Vesterport or Østerport or Dybbølsbro) to Ryparken Station From Ryparken you have to walk 1 km to the venue.
You can buy single-ride tickets on train platforms or from the bus driver. The same tickets are valid in both Metro, busses and trains, and as long as you stay within the time limit you can change between these. These are fairly expensive: DKK 24 in the city, DKK 36 between airport and city. The old "klippekort" multiride tickets are no longer available.
A cheaper option may be to buy a Rejsekort Anonymous. This type of travel card does not require an address or any personal details. The card costs DKK 80 (the card price is non-refundable). Please note that you must expect to add DKK 170 to the balance to cover the cost of travel. You can buy Rejsekort Anonymous at the rejsekort vending machines placed at every metro station, at Copenhagen Airport and at Copenhagen Central Station.
More info on Rejsekort ("Travel Card") and how to use it.