MCR Copenhagen Open 2015
- Mahjong Europe Ranking System (MERS 1)
Time: January 17-18, 2015
Place: Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. See map.
Registration: via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: December 31.
Include info on:
- Name and country
- EMA ID if applicable. Find your ID on the European ranking lists.
- In case you have a special diet (vegetarian, allergies, etc), please let us know.
Tournament: DKK 250 (EUR 34). Includes: lunch, snacks coffee and tea.
No pre-payment, you pay on-site.
Rules: Mahjong Competition Rules
Six sessions of 120 minutes are played.
Table winners are awarded 4 points, 2 points go to number 2 and 1 point to number three at each table.
If there are at least 24 competitors there will be a team competition: Each player is part of a team of four players whose individual results are added. Send the name of your team of four to Isabel. Remaining players will be placed into teams by the organizers.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players. Team prize for the Best Team. If there are more than 12 teams (48 competitors), there will be Team Prizes for the top three teams.
Tea, coffee, snacks and lunch are included in the registration fee.
A limited amount of free drinks are also included.
Soft drinks, beer and wine will be on sale for non-profit prices. Expected price per item: 6 dkk (about 80 eurocent). Dinner:
No dinner is planned at this moment.
Join Mahjong Denmark's Thursday session. If you feel like coming early to Copenhagen, be advised that we play mahjong every Thursday at Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. There will be people from 16:30hrs onwards.
Any questions? Contact Isabel: email@example.com or +45 4224 6693
|Time||Saturday January 17|
|Time||Sunday January 18|
EMA Observer: TBA
Referee: Frank Rostved
The Hubits: Fellowship of the Tiles
- DK Morten Andersen - EMA nr. 03000051
- DK Jesper Nøhr- EMA nr. 03000176
- DK Claes Schütt- EMA nr. 03000108
- DK Sheila Hansen- EMA nr. 03000156
- DK Isabel Bahiano Steenholm - EMA nr. DK 03000149
- DK Freddy Christiansen – EMA nr. 03000049
- DK Tina Christensen – EMA nr. 03000003
- DK Henrik Leth – EMA nr. 03000022
- SE Moa Henriët – EMA nr. 09990008
- SE Jonas Hagerlid - EMA nr. 09990006
- SE Annika Ridell- EMA nr. 09990045
- SE Petter Ranefall- EMA nr. 09990044
- DK Shi Hua Chen – EMA nr. 03000140
- DK Mikkel Askjær-Friis - EMA nr. 03000142
- DK Karin Andersson- EMA nr. 03000150
- DK Brian Krog- EMA nr. 03000025
- DK Kim Iversen - EMA nr. 03000123
- HU Ildikó Hargitai – EMA nr. 06010011
- CH Gérard HÊCHE - EMA nr. 16000011
- CH Luc HUMBERT- EMA nr. 16000005
- DK Sune Thomsen- EMA nr. 03000095
- DK Jacob Petersen- EMA nr. 03000313
- DK Camilla Dalsgaard- EMA nr. 03000118
- DK Robert Bonde Jensen- EMA nr. 03000057
Danish Red Dragons
Rätt sida av sundet
Danish White Dragons
- Wake Up Copenhagen. Brand new and low priced. Close to Dybbølsbro S-train station.
- Hotel Nebo. Cheap and central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport). Note, there's no Metro stop at the Central station, only ordinary trains and S-trains.
- Onema Hotel. Cheap and central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport). Note, there's no Metro stop at the Central station, only ordinary trains.
- Danhostel. Cheap and basic.
- More hotels can be found on Wonderful Copenhagen.
- From Nørreport station you can take:
- Bus 42 (towards Ballerup) which stops at Haraldsgade/Lersø Parkalle right by the venue.
- Bus 150S (towards Kokkedal) which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Bus 184 (towards Holte), which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Take S-train A, B or C northbound from the Central Station (or from Nørreport or Vesterport or Østerport or Dybbølsbro) to Svanemøllen station. From Svanemøllen take Bus 4A which stops at Haraldsgade/Lersø Parkalle right by the venue.
Map of S-train lines .
- Take S-train B (towards Farum) from the Central Station (or from Nørreport or Vesterport or Østerport or Dybbølsbro) to Ryparken Station From Ryparken you have to walk 1 km to the venue.
Regarding tickets: buy a 10-trip multiride ticket ("klippekort") for 2 zones (blue) at a station or a 7 Eleven or already at the airport. Going from central Copenhagen to the venue you need to stamp it once before entering the train, or just after entering the bus. Going to/from the airport you need to stamp it twice (it's 3 zones). The same tickets are valid in both Metro, busses and trains, and as long as you stay within the time limit you can change between these.