MCR Aarhus Open 2012
- Certified for the Mahjong Europe Ranking System (MERS 1)
Time: 18-19 February 2012
Place: Århus Bridgeklub, Vanggaardcentret, Paludan Müllersvej 26, 8200 Århus N
Registration: Send an email to Anders Labich, email@example.com, with: Name, Country and EMA ID.
Registration deadline: February 7th
If you don't have an EMA ID, don't worry, just say so and we will get you one, if applicable.
Registration fee: DKK 250 (€ 35).
The fee covers the two lunches and buffet Saturday evening, coffee, tea.
No pre-payment, you pay on-site.
We will serve lunch, coffee and tea. Beer and soft drinks will be for sale.
There will be a Chinese buffet Saturday evening.
Rules: Mahjong Competition Rules
Seven sessions of 120 minutes are played.
Table winners are awarded 4 points, 2 points go to number 2 and 1 point to number three at each table.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players.
Travelling to Aarhus:
If you fly to Copenhagen, there are trains every hour to Aarhus. The train trip is about 3 hrs and cost is about 500-600 DKK.
If you are considering a trip via Copenhagen, contact firstname.lastname@example.org since many Copenhagen players are going on the train, and we can coordinate and go together: benefits: cheaper train tickets and people to play mahjong with on the train.
Any questions? Contact Labich: email@example.com or +45 2868 6575
|09:30-10:00||Registration and welcome|
|14:30-14:45||15 minutes break|
|16:45-17:00||15 minutes break|
|19:00-??:??||Dinner and social playing (and drinking)|
|14:15-14:30||15 minutes break|
- Henrik Nielsen, Denmark, EMA03000041
- Morten Andersen, Denmark, EMA03000051
- Freddy Christiansen, Denmark, EMA03000049
- Jesper Willemoes Hansen, Denmark, EMA03000082
- Kim Iversen, Denmark, EMA03000123
- Tina Christensen, Denmark, EMA03000003
- Shi Hua Chen Kold, Denmark, EMA03000140
- Frank Rostved, Denmark, EMA3000148
- Sune Gjeding Thomsen, Denmark
- Isabel Steenholm
- Lars Therkelsen
- Anders Labich
- Li Yan
- Niccolo Poulsen
- Torben Dalum
- Martin Faartoft