MCR Copenhagen Open 2009
- Certified for the Mahjong Europe Ranking System (1 MERS point)
- Qualification competition for Danish players for WMC 2010
- Qualification competition for Danish players for OEMC 2011
Time: Saturday March 28 2009, 9:30am to 8pm
Place: Børnehuset Colombus, Rejsbygade 8A, Copenhagen V
This is close to Enghave Plads, and 1 km distance from Copenhagen Central Station.
Show larger map
Registration: via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: March 12.
Please give info about:
3. EMA ID (If you don't have an EMA ID, don't worry, just say so and we will get you one, if applicable. The competition is open to all mahjong players, no restrictions).
4. Do you want to join the dinner?
Registration fee: 100 dkk. The fee covers lunch, snacks, coffee/tea and water.
No pre-payment, you pay on-site.
Dinner: We will organize a dinner at a near-by restaurant or a buffet at the playing venue. This is not included in the registration fee. Let us know whether you want to join, so we can plan the event.
Staying in Copenhagen:
Hotel Jørgensen. Cosy, cheap and central, just by Nørreport station, the Metro now goes directly from CPH airport in 14 minutes.
Hotel Nebo. Cheap and central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport). Note, there's no Metro stop at the Central station, only ordinary trains.
Danhostel. Cheap and basic.
More hotels can be found on Wonderful Copenhagen.
Rules: Mahjong Competition Rules
Four rounds of 120 minutes are played.
Table winners are awarded 4 points, 2 points go to number 2 and 1 point to number three at each table.
There will be a team competition. Send the name of your team of four to Tina. Remaining players will be placed into teams by the organizers.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players. Team prize for the Best Team.
Join Mahjong Denmark's Thursday session: If you feel like coming early to Copenhagen, be advised that we play mahjong every Thursday at Cafe Fata Morgana, Borups Plads 26, Copenhagen, from 6:30pm and onwards. Many arrive around 5:30pm to have dinner first. Please notify Tina beforehand (also if you just want to play and don't want dinner) so that I can reserve tables, and so that I can send you directions to find the cafe from your hotel.
Any questions? Contact Tina: email@example.com or +45 2125 9153
Preliminary time schedule:
|14:30-14:45||15 min. break|
|16:45-17:00||15 min. break|
Referee: Tina Christensen
- Frank Rostved (DEN), 03000148, Dinner: yes
- Freddy Christiansen (DEN), 03000049, Dinner: yes
- Isabel Jensen (DEN), 03000149, Dinner: yes
- Henrik Leth (DEN), 03000022, Dinner: yes
- Kim Iversen (DEN), 03000123, Dinner: yes
- Shi Hua Chen (DEN), 03000140, Dinner: yes
- Jesper Willemoes Hansen (DEN), 03000082, Dinner: yes
- Jeppe Stig Nielsen (DEN), 03000005, Dinner: yes
- Martin W. Jacobsen (DEN), 03000107, Dinner: yes
- Morten Andersen (DEN), 03000051, Dinner: yes
- Camilla Dalsgaard (DEN), 03000118, Dinner: yes
- Sune Korreman (DEN), 03000117, Dinner: ?
- Giorgio Moratti (ITA), 07000027, Dinner: yes
- Robert B. Jensen (DEN), 03000057, Dinner: yes
- Lars Therkelsen (DEN), EMA 03000126, Dinner: yes
- Brian Krog (DEN), EMA 03000025, Dinner: yes
- Henrik Krogh Nielsen (DEN), EMA 03000041, Dinner: yes
- Hans Wikström (SWE), EMA 09990005, Dinner: yes
- David Aldegarmann (SWE), EMA 09990007, Dinner: yes
- Claes Schütt (DEN), EMA 03000108, Dinner: yes
- Tobias Olsen (DEN), EMA 03000153 , Dinner: yes
- Sam Wenell (SWE), EMA 09990015, Dinner: yes
- Olof Henriët (SWE), EMA 09990008, Dinner: yes
- Sune G. Thomsen (DEN), 03000095, Dinner: yes
- Janus Lindau (DEN), 03000157, Dinner: ?
- Simon Westmann (DEN), 03000161, Dinner: ?
- Danielle Adonis Ganea (DEN), 03000162: ?
- Lena Smith (DEN), 03000130, Dinner: yes