OIR Aarhus Open 2006
- Certified for the Mahjong Europe Ranking System (MERS), weight 1
- Qualification competition for Danish players for OEMC 2007
Place: Universitetsbaren, Ndr. Ringgade 3, Studenternes Hus, Bygn. 422, 8000 Århus C.
Registration: Before Monday August 7th 2006.
Registration fee: 50DKK or 7€ to be payed on the morning of the tournament.
Rules: Official International Rules as enacted by the Chinese State Sports Commission
Tournament rules: Five rounds of 90 minutes are played. Table winners are awarded 4 points, 2 points go to number 2 and 1 point to number three at each table.
There will be a team competition. Send the name of your team of four to Anders Labich email@example.com. Remaining players will be placed into teams by the organizers.
- 11:00 - 11:30: Registration
- 11:30 - 13:00: First round
- 13:45 - 15:15: Second round
- 15:30 - 17:00: Third round
- 17:15 - 18:45: Fourth round
- 19:00 - 20:30: Fifth round
- 21:00 - 22:00: Dinner and prizes
Parking in Aarhus: There is a parking lot just behind the building of the tournament.
Questions: Anders Labich, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anders Labich (DK) EU-XX, DK-1
- Jeppe Stig Nielsen (DK) EU-56, DK-2
- Martin Wedel Jacobsen (DK) EU-27, DK-3
- Tina Christensen (DK) EU-70, DK-4
- Henrik Nielsen (DK) EU-XX, DK-5
- Morten Andersen (DK) EU-30, DK-8
- Sune Korreman (DK) EU-2, DK-9
- Brian Krog (DK) EU-24, DK-11
- Frauke Roos (DE) EU-79, DK-15
- Anton Kösters (NL) EU-57, DK-29
- Henrik Leth (DK) EU-31, DK-38
- Sune Gjeding Thomsen (DK) EU-XX, DK-40
- Hanne Steenberg Rasmussen (DK) EU-XX, DK-51
- Ronni Laursen (DK) EU-XX, DK-52
- Lars Therkelsen (DK) EU-63, DK-57
- Helge Pedersen (DK) EU-8, DK-62
- Mikkel Askjær-Friis (DK) EU-XX, DK-68
- Susanne Sig (DK) EU-XX, DK-70
- Jesper Willemoes Hansen (DK) EU-117, DK-71
- Robert Bonde Jensen (DK) EU-XX, DK-75