Riichi Open Danish Championship 2019
Time: September 28-29, 2019
Place: Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. See map.
Registration via email to Morten: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: August 25.
NOTICE: registration is closed.
Max number of participants is 80.
In your registration email include info on:
- Name and country
- EMA ID if applicable. Find your ID on the European ranking lists.
- In case you have a special diet (vegetarian, allergies, etc), please let us know.
Tournament: DKK 300 (EUR 40). Registration includes lunch, snacks, coffee and tea.
No pre-payment, you pay on-site. Payment in DKK!
Rules: Riichi, EMA riichi rules, 2016 edition.
A gong sounds after 75 minutes, and the current hand and one more hand is played. If a full game (two winds) is played, the game stops immediately.
Scoring is done with sticks. Players should put the sticks on the table where all players can see them during the exchange. Players are obliged to count up their sticks when asked to by opponents. The game continues if a player’s score goes below zero; the player borrows score sticks from an opponent or the referee.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players. Prize for Danish champion (best ranked Danish player).
Tea, coffee, snacks and lunch are included in the registration fee.
Soft drinks, beer and wine will be on sale for non-profit prices. Expected price per item: 6 dkk (about 80 eurocent).
No joint dinners are planned at this point.
Join Mahjong Denmark's Thursday session: If you feel like coming early to Copenhagen, be advised that we play mahjong every Thursday at Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen, from 16:30 hrs. It's the door to the left of the Netto supermarket.
|Friday, 27 September|
|18:30-20:00||Mahjong Danmark General Assembly (for members only)|
|20:00-21:00||Dinner for General Assembly participants|
|Saturday, 28 September|
|12:00-12:15||15 min break|
|16:00-16:15||15 minutes break|
|17:45-18:00||15 minutes break|
|Sunday, 29 September|
|11:15-11:30||15 min break|
|15:15-15:30||15 minutes break|
EMA Observer: Glenn Ivar Husom
Referee: Tina Christensen
- SE 09990049 - Stefan Persson
- SE 09990110 - Niklas Johansson
- SE 09990047 - Jasper Germeys
- ES 10990072 - Linxuan He
- ES 10990076 - Joaquin Derrac Rus
- DK 03000192 - Sebastian Lavallée
- DK 03000051 - Morten Andersen
- DK 03000022 - Henrik Leth
- DK 03000149 - Isabel Bahiano Steenholm
- DK 03000049 - Freddy Christiansen
- DK 03000176 - Jesper Nøhr
- DK 03000241- Eskild Middelboe
- DK 03000123 - Kim Iversen
- DK 03000156 - Sheila Hansen
- DK 03000148 - Frank Rostved-Anberg
- DK 03000221 - Taka Teshima
- DK 03000126 - Lars Therkelsen
- DK 03000208 - Eigo Kawatani
- DK 03000222 - Claus Christensen
- FI 14990079 - Vilhelmiina Viinikka
- FI 14990054 - Mimmi Lehtonen
- FI 14990024 - Konsta Lensu
- FI 14990076 - Janne Eskola
- FI 14990099 - Eemil Aikio
- FI 14990075 - Henri Vataja
- FI 14990047 - Jouni Lehtinen
- FI 14990039 - Mika Grönroos
- FI 14990071 - Hannaliina Paavoseppä
- NO 23000011 - Morten Hervik
- NO 23000006 - Jo Magnus Frostad
- NO 23000002 - Kent Krogseng
- NO 23000003 - Glenn Ivar Husom
- NO 23000004 - Lars Meland
- NO 23000007 - John Roy Røsberg
- NO 23000014 - Caroline Berge Mæhlum
- NO 23000005 - Konstantin Pakshaev
- NO 23000013 - Thorgeir Marthinussen
- DE 05100153 - Timur Hahn
- DE - - Katharina Schatz
- UA 21000014 - Anna Zubenko
- UA 21000027 - Maryna Ihnatova
- SK 17990004 - Juraj Jergus
- CN - - Lily Mao
- CN - - Zhiwei Zeng
Staying in Copenhagen
- A&O Copenhagen Nørrebro. New, low priced and only 1 km from the venue.
- Wake Up Copenhagen. New and low priced. Close to Dybbølsbro S-train station and the Central station.
- Hotel Jørgensen. Cheap and central, just by Nørreport station, 12 mins from the airport on the Metro.
Copenhagen buslines will change a lot this summer when a new Metro line opens. Therefore no detailed info is given, as it is bound to change. Use Journey planner to find an appropriate connection. Tickets
You can buy single-ride tickets on train platforms or from the bus driver. The same tickets are valid in both Metro, busses and trains, and as long as you stay within the time limit you can change between these. These are fairly expensive: DKK 24 in the city, DKK 36 between airport and city. The old "klippekort" multiride tickets are no longer available.
Download the mobile app 'Mobilbilletter' for local tickets in and around Copenhagen. Choose English as the language in the app.
A cheaper option may be to buy a Rejsekort Anonymous. This type of travel card does not require an address or any personal details. The card costs DKK 80 (the card price is non-refundable). Please note that you must expect to add DKK 170 to the balance to cover the cost of travel. You can buy Rejsekort Anonymous at the rejsekort vending machines placed at every metro station, at Copenhagen Airport and at Copenhagen Central Station.
More info on Rejsekort ("Travel Card") and how to use it.