Danish Riichi Championship 2009
Time: Saturday October 3rd 2009
Place: Børnehuset Colombus, Rejsbygade 8A, Copenhagen V
This is close to Enghave Plads, and 1 km distance from Copenhagen Central Station.
Extra event: Strategy Seminar on Sunday October 4th 2009
Please follow link in left menu for more info.
Registration: via email to email@example.com. Deadline: Sep 17th.
Include info on:
- Name and country
- EMA ID, if you're from Europe. Find your ID on the European ranking lists
- Want to sign up for the dinner?
- Want to sign up for the strategy seminar on the following Sunday?
Registration fee: DKK 150 (EUR 20).
Includes: lunch, coffee and tea.
There will be some extra payment for the dinner, expect DKK 100.
The extra fee for the strategy seminar is DKK 50, and includes lunch and refreshments.
No pre-payment, you pay on-site. The tournament fee includes coffee, tea, snacks, refreshments.
Friday 2 October: Social event/social playing Cafe Fata Morgana, Borups Plads 26, Copenhagen from 18 onwards. Note, the procedure of drawing lots will take place Friday evening. Players are not obliged to be present, but are encouraged to be there.
Join Mahjong Denmark's Thursday session: If you feel like coming early to Copenhagen, be advised that we play mahjong every Thursday at Cafe Fata Morgana, Borups Plads 26, Copenhagen.
|12:00||Registration and Lunch|
|14:00||15 min. break|
|15:45||30 min. break with refreshments|
|17:45||15 min. break|
|20:30||Dinner (not included in the fee)|
Tournament rules summary:
We play a total of four sessions. The sessions are played on time: after 90 minutes play stops immediately; likewise if you finish the full game (2 winds) before time.
Referee: Jesper Willemoes Hansen (DEN)Competitors:
- Frank Rostved (DEN), EMA 003000148, +D, +S
- Morten Andersen (DEN), EMA 03000051, +D, +S
- Tina Christensen (DEN), EMA 03000003, +D, +S
- Jeppe Stig Nielsen (DEN), EMA 03000005, ?D, ?S
- Freddy Christiansen (DEN), EMA 03000049, +D, ?S
- Kim Iversen (DEN), EMA 03000123, +D, +S
- Isabel Bahiano Steenholm (DEN), EMA 03000149, +D, +S
- Henrik Leth (DEN), EMA 03000022, +D, +S
- Robert B. Jensen (DEN), EMA 03000057, +D, +S
- Claes Schütt (DEN), EMA 03000108, +D, -S
- Martin W. Jacobsen (DEN), EMA 03000107, +D, -S
- Lars Therkelsen (DEN), EMA 03000126, +D, ?S
- Camilla Dalsgaard (DEN), EMA 03000118, +D, -S
- Martin Faartoft (DEN), EMA 03000136, +D, +S
- Tobias Olsen (DEN), EMA 03000153, +D, +S
- Henrik Krogh Nielsen (DEN), EMA 03000041, +D, -S
- Sune G. Thomsen (DEN), EMA 03000095, +D, -S
- Anders Labich (DEN), EMA 03000003, +D, ?S
- Brian Krog (DEN), EMA 03000025, +D, ?S
- Lena Smith (DEN), EMA 03000130 ?D, -S
- Sheila Jacobsen (DEN), EMA 03000156
- Alexander Doppelhofer (AUT), EMA 1000013, +D, -S
- Sylvain Malbec (FRA), EMA 04040059, +D, +S
- Wai Ken Tsang (GBR), EMA 11990009, -D, -S
- Sam Bridge (GBR), EMA 11990007, -D, -S
- Sebastian Powell (GBR), EMA 11990008, -D, -S
- Gemma Collinge (GBR), EMA 11990006, +2D, +2S
- Harry Kal (NED), EMA 08010128, +D, +S
- Mikko Käyhkö (FIN), EMA 14990011, +D, -S
- Jeremia Kunnari (FIN), EMA 14990012, +D, ?S
- Tobias Klüpfel (GER), EMA 05100085, +D, +S
- Andreas Pistek (GER), EMA 05100095, +D, +S
Staying in Copenhagen:
Hotel Nebo. Fairly cheap and very central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport).
Danhostel. Fairly cheap and very central.
Hotel Jørgensen. Cosy, central and cheap if you share a room, just by Nørreport station (which is 14 minutes metro ride from CPH airport).
More hotels can be found on aok.dk or Wonderful Copenhagen.