MCR Open Danish Mahjong Championship 2020
- Mahjong Europe Ranking System certification pending
Time: May 22-24, 2020
Place: Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. See map.
Registration: via email to Morten Andersen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: April 23
Note: Max. number of participants is 80.
Include info on:
- Tournament name: MCR Open Danish Mahjong Championship 2020
- Name and country
- EMA ID if applicable. Find your ID on the European ranking lists.
- Your team (info may be supplied later)
- In case you have a special diet (vegetarian, allergies, etc), please let us know.
Tournament: DKK 500 (corresponds to 67€). Includes: lunch, snacks, coffee and tea.
No pre-payment, you pay on-site. Payment in DKK!
Rules: Mahjong Competition Rules
Eleven sessions of 120 minutes are played. After 115 minutes a gong will sound and the current hand is finished. A hand has begun if the walls are built and the dice have been thrown at least once.
Table winners are awarded 4 points, 2 points go to number 2 and 1 point to number three at each table.
There will be a team competition: Each player is part of a team of four players whose individual results are added. Send the name of your team of four via email to Morten email@example.com. Remaining players will be placed into teams by the organizers.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players. Team prize for the Best Team. If there are more than 12 teams (48 competitors), there will be Team Prizes for the top three teams.
Tea, coffee, snacks and lunch are included in the registration fee.
At the play venue soft drinks, beer and wine will be on sale for non-profit prices. Expected price per item: 6 dkk (about 80 eurocent). At the lunch restaurant, drinks are available at restaurant prices.
No joint dinners are planned at this point.
Join Mahjong Denmark's Thursday session on Ascension Day: If you feel like coming early to Copenhagen, be advised that we play mahjong every Thursday at Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. Doors will be open from 4pm onwards on May 21st.Time schedule:
|Time||Thursday May 21|
|Time||Friday May 22|
|Time||Saturday May 23|
|Time||Sunday May 24|
EMA Observer: tba
Referees: Freddy Christiansen.
- NL 08010412 - Pauline van der Linden
- NL 08010411 - Ad van der Linden
- NL 08010028 - Eveline Broers
- NL 08010003 - Gerda van Oorschot --
- FR 04040057 - Joël Ratsimandresy
- FR 04040036 - Christiane D'Angelo
- FR 04090024 - Annie Manzo
- FR 04090025 - Bruno Manzo --
- DK 03000003 - Tina Christensen
- DK 03000149 - Isabel Bahiano Steenholm
- DK 03000140 - Shi Hua Chen Kold
- DK 03000123 - Kim Iversen
- DK 03000107 - Martin W. Jacobsen
- DK 03000142 - Mikkel Askjær Friis
- DK 03000176 - Jesper Nøhr
- DK 03000126 - Lars Therkelsen
- DK 03000192 - Sebastian Lavallée
- FR 04090080 - Cédric Aguerre
- FR 04090008 - Simon Fongue
- FR 04040205 - Jili Pfeiffer
- FR 04990062 - Matthieu Pfeiffer
- FR 04040105 - Anthony Ea
- FR 04090055 - Marion Hoarau
- FR 04040246 - Vincent Tan
- FR 04290030 - Erwan de Kergommeaux
- FR 04120084 - Huy La Hoang
- FR 04090093 - Guerin Guillaume
- FR 044210015 - Olivier Roy
- FR 04090110 - Saiming Fung
- FR 04090060 - Caroline Arnaud
- FR 04040243 - Gérald Vlamynck
- FR 04210023 - Véronique Boisson
- NL 08010039 - Anton Kösters
- NL 08010052 - Yvonne van der Heide
- NL 08010731 - Sandra van Wijngaarden
- NL 08010557 - Martin van Thiel
- NL 08010633 - Joke de Jong
- NL 08010689 - Ronald Lammers
- NL 08010621 - Rik Scholten
- IT 07000018 - Marco Montebelli
- IT 07000001 - Luca Gavelli
- IT 07000109 - Miria Martelli
- IT 07000170 - Domenico Sansevieri
- DE05100143 - Wei Chen
- DE05100173 - Hongyang Qin
- DE 05100153 - Timur Hahn
- CH16000011 - Gérard Hêche
- CH16000007 - Frédéric Chassot
- CH16000035 - Thibaut Arnold
- SE 09990008 - Moa Henriët
- SE 09990044 - Petter Ranefall
- SE 09990045 - Annika Ridell
- SE 09990088 - Emma Fahlström
- SE 09990114 - Kim Johansson
- SE 09990112 - Bibbi Zhang
- SE 09990009 - Emelie Östman
- SE 09990106 - Sara Landolsi
- ES 10990007 - José Moreno Merino
- RU 15990103 - Sergey Vasilyev
- RU 15990108 - Anastasia Chernykh
- RU 15990360 - Vladislav Savelyev
- RU 15990358 - Natalia Savelyev
- RU 15990018 - Anna Stepanova
- RU 15990216 - Elena Verik
Staying in Copenhagen:
- Steel House Copenhagen. New, fancy hostel centrally in Copenhagen.
- A&O Copenhagen Nørrebro. New, low priced and only 1 km from the venue.
- Wake Up Copenhagen. New and low priced. Close to Dybbølsbro S-train station and the Central station.
- Hotel Jørgensen. Cheap and central, just by Nørreport station, 12 mins from the airport on the Metro.
Closest bus stop is Haraldsgade/Lersø Parkalle right by the venue.
A new metro line has opened; the nearest station is Vibenshus Runddel 600 m from the venue
Use Journey planner to find an appropriate connection.
You can buy single-ride tickets on train platforms or from the bus driver. The same tickets are valid in both Metro, busses and trains, and as long as you stay within the time limit you can change between these. These are farily expensive: DKK 24 in the city, DKK 36 between airport and city. The old "klippekort" multiride tickets are no longer available.
Download the mobile app 'Mobilbilletter' for local tickets in and around Copenhagen. Choose English as the language in the app.
Another option is to buy a Rejsekort Anonymous. This type of travel card does not require an address or any personal details. The card costs DKK 80 (the card price is non-refundable). Please note that you must expect to add DKK 170 to the balance to cover the cost of travel. You can buy Rejsekort Anonymous at the rejsekort vending machines placed at every metro station, at Copenhagen Airport and at Copenhagen Central Station.
More info on Rejsekort ("Travel Card") and how to use it.