MCR Open Danish Mahjong Championship 2014
- Certified for the Mahjong Europe Ranking System (MERS 2)
Time: May 31 & June 1, 2014
Place: Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. See map.
Registration: via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: May 10.
Registration is closed. You can sign up for the waiting list. When there are four players on the waiting list, they are admitted into the tournament. We also welcome players signing up as substitute players.Include info on:
- Name and country
- EMA ID if applicable. Find your ID on the European ranking lists.
- Do you want dinner on Saturday? Chinese buffet
- In case you have a special diet (vegetarian, allergies, etc), please let us know.
Tournament: DKK 250 (EUR 34). Includes: lunch, snacks coffee and tea.
Dinner, Saturday: DKK 100 (EUR 13,50).
No pre-payment, you pay on-site.
Rules: Mahjong Competition Rules
Six sessions of 120 minutes are played.
Table winners are awarded 4 points, 2 points go to number 2 and 1 point to number three at each table.
There will be a team competition: Each player is part of a team of four players whose individual results are added. Send the name of your team of four to Tina. Remaining players will be placed into teams by the organizers.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players. Team prize for the Best Team. If there are more than 12 teams (48 competitors), there will be Team Prizes for the top three teams.
Tea, coffee, snacks and lunch are included in the registration fee.
A limited amount of free drinks (soft drinks, beer and wine) are also included.
Soft drinks, beer and wine will be on sale for non-profit prices. Expected price per item: 6 dkk (about 80 eurocent). Dinner
An optional dinner (not included in the registration fee) will be arranged Saturday. It will be a Chinese buffet at the venue, and if you want to take part, please notify us in advance!.
Staying in Copenhagen
- Hotel Nebo. Cheap and central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport). Note, there's no Metro stop at the Central station, only ordinary trains.
- Onema Hotel. Cheap and central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport). Note, there's no Metro stop at the Central station, only ordinary trains.
- Wake Up Copenhagen. Brand new and low priced.
- Hotel Jørgensen. Cheap and central, just by Nørreport station, the Metro goes directly from CPH airport in 14 minutes.
- Danhostel. Cheap and basic.
- More hotels can be found on Wonderful Copenhagen.
- From Nørreport station you can take:
- Bus 42 (towards Ballerup) which stops at Haraldsgade/Lersø Parkalle right by the venue.
- Bus 14, which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Bus 150S (towards Kokkedal) which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Bus 184 (towards Holte), which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Bus 185 (towards Klampenborg), which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Take S-train A (towards Farum) from the Central Station (or from Nørreport or Vesterport or Østerport) to Svanemøllen station. From Svanemøllen station take Bus 4A to the stop Haraldsgade/Lersø Parkalle right by the venue.
- Take S-train A (towards Farum) from the Central Station (or from Nørreport or Vesterport or Østerport) to Ryparken station. From Ryparken you have to walk 1 km to the venue.
Regarding tickets for local transport in Copenhagen
- Buy a 10-trip multiride ticket ("klippekort") for 2 zones (blue) at a station or a 7 Eleven or already at the airport.
- Going from central Copenhagen to the venue you need to stamp it once before entering the train, or just after entering the bus.
- Going to/from the airport you need to stamp it twice (it's 3 zones).
- The same tickets are valid in both Metro, busses and trains, and as long as you stay within the time limit you can change between these.
Friday May 29, 18-23 hrs. Social Playing.
Place: Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. See map.
Join Mahjong Denmark's Thursday session on Ascension Day: If you feel like coming early to Copenhagen, be advised that we play mahjong every Thursday at Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. There will be people from 14 hrs onwards.
Any questions? Contact Tina: email@example.com or +45 2125 9153
|Time||Friday May 30|
|Time||Saturday May 31|
|Time||Sunday June 1|
EMA Observer: TBA
Referee: Anders Labich
Team Swiss (name TBC)
- CH 16000011 Gérard HÊCHE
- CH 16000010 Marie-Hélène GROUX
- CH 16000005 Luc HUMBERT
- DK 03000313 Jacob Petersen
- DK 03000156 Sheila Hansen
- DK 03000176 Jesper Nøhr
- DK 03000140 Shi Hua Chen Kold
- DK 03000150 Karin Andersson
- DK 03000049 Freddy Christiansen
- DK 03000149 Isabel Bahiano Steenholm
- DK 03000022 Henrik Leth
- DK 03000003 Tina Christensen
- DK 03000148 Frank Rostved
- DK 03000118 Camilla Dalsgaard
- DK 03000057 Robert Jensen
- DK 03000126 Lars Therkelsen
- FR 04040057 Joël Ratsimandresy
- NL 08010577 Mirjam van Muijen
- NL 08010003 Gerda van Oorschot
- SE 09990008 Moa Henriët
- DE 05100018 Elke Pünjer
- DE 05100057 Anne Schäfer
- DE 05100020 Marion Meier
- DE 05100016 Monika Jenjahn
- DK 03000123 Kim Iversen
- DK 03000005 Jeppe Stig Nielsen
- DE 05100033 Stefanie Duhme
- DE 05100090 Axel Eschenburg
- DK 03000025 Brian Krog
- DK 03000051 Morten Andersen
- DK 03000107 Martin Wedel Jacobsen
- DK 03000192 Sebastian Lavallée
- DK 03000142 Mikkel Askjær-Friis
- DK 03000041 Henrik Krogh Nielsen
- SE 09990009 Emelie Östman
- DK 03000186 Helene Steffensen
Team: Danish Red Dragons
Team: Windy Dragons
Team: Woman Dragons
Team: Edge Wait
Team: Dragon Kong Z
Team: Fully Melded