MCR Open Danish Mahjong Championship 2013
- Certified for the Mahjong Europe Ranking System (MERS 2)
- Qualification competition for Danish players for OEMC 2014
Time: June 1-2 2013
Place: Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. See map.
Registration: via email to email@example.com. Deadline: May 10.
Registration is closed. You can sign up for the waiting list. When there are four players on the waiting list, they are admitted into the tournament. We also welcome players signing up as substitute players.Include info on:
- Name and country
- EMA ID if applicable. Find your ID on the European ranking lists.
- Do you want dinner on Saturday? (DKK 100,- (EUR 13.50))
- In case you have a special diet (vegetarian, allergies, etc), please let us know.
Tournament: DKK 250 (EUR 34). Includes: lunch, snacks coffee and tea.
Dinner, Saturday: DKK 100 (EUR 13,50).
No pre-payment, you pay on-site.
Rules: Mahjong Competition Rules
Six sessions of 120 minutes are played.
Table winners are awarded 4 points, 2 points go to number 2 and 1 point to number three at each table.
There will be a team competition: Each player is part of a team of four players whose individual results are added. Send the name of your team of four to Tina. Remaining players will be placed into teams by the organizers.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players. Team prize for the Best Team. If there are more than 12 teams (48 competitors), there will be Team Prizes for the top three teams.
Tea, coffee, snacks and lunch are included in the registration fee.
A limited amount of free drinks (soft drinks, beer and wine) are also included.
Soft drinks, beer and wine will be on sale for non-profit prices. Expected price per item: 6 dkk (about 80 eurocent). Dinner:
An optional dinner (not included in the registration fee) will be arranged Saturday, probably a Chinese buffet at the venue.
Staying in Copenhagen:
- Hotel Nebo. Cheap and central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport). Note, there's no Metro stop at the Central station, only ordinary trains.
- Onema Hotel. Cheap and central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport). Note, there's no Metro stop at the Central station, only ordinary trains.
- Wake Up Copenhagen. Brand new and low priced.
- Hotel Jørgensen. Cheap and central, just by Nørreport station, the Metro goes directly from CPH airport in 14 minutes.
- Danhostel. Cheap and basic.
- More hotels can be found on Wonderful Copenhagen.
- From Nørreport station you can take:
- Bus 42 (towards Ballerup) which stops at Haraldsgade/Lersø Parkalle right by the venue.
- Bus 14, which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Bus 150S (towards Kokkedal) which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Bus 184 (towards Holte), which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Bus 185 (towards Klampenborg), which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Take S-train A (towards Farum) from the Central Station (or from Nørreport or Vesterport or Østerport) to Ryparken station. From Ryparken you have to walk 1 km to the venue.
Regarding tickets: buy a 10-trip multiride ticket ("klippekort") for 2 zones (blue) at a station or a 7 Eleven or already at the airport. Going from central Copenhagen to the venue you need to stamp it once before entering the train, or just after entering the bus. Going to/from the airport you need to stamp it twice (it's 3 zones). The same tickets are valid in both Metro, busses and trains, and as long as you stay within the time limit you can change between these.
Friday May 31, 18-23 hrs. Social Playing.
Place: Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. See map.
Join Mahjong Denmark's Thursday session: If you feel like coming early to Copenhagen, be advised that we play mahjong every Thursday at Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. There will be people from 17hrs onwards.
Any questions? Contact Tina: firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2125 9153
|Time||Friday May 31|
|Time||Saturday June 1|
|Time||Sunday June 2|
EMA Observer: TBA
Referee: Jeppe Stig Nielsen
- DEN 03000156 Sheila Hansen
- DEN 03000140 Shi Hua Chen Kold
- DEN 03000176 Jesper Nøhr
- DEN 03000148 Frank Rostved
- DEN 03000003 Tina Christensen
- DEN 03000149 Isabel Bahiano Steenholm
- DEN 03000022 Henrik Leth
- DEN 03000049 Freddy Christiansen
- FRA 04040105 Anthony Ea
- SIN Yong Sing Oh
- GER 05100057 Anne Schäfer
- GER 05100056 Heike Schäfer
- GER 05100101 Heiko Domann
- GER 05100033 Stefanie Duhme
- GER 05100018 Elke Pünjer
- GER 05100016 Monika Jenjahn
- DEN 03000123 Kim Iversen
- DEN 03000107 Martin Wedel Jacobsen
- DEN 03000118 Camilla Dalsgaard
- DEN 03000201 Nicola Pascelupo
- DEN 03000025 Brian Krog
- DEN 03000171 Brian Madsen
- DEN 03000126 Lars Therkelsen
- DEN 03000041 Henrik Krogh Nielsen
- SWE 09990008 Moa Henriët
- SWE 09990009 Emelie Östman
- SWE 09990045 Annika Ridell
- DEN 03000051 Morten Andersen
Danish Red Dragons