Open Danish Mahjong Championship by Official International Rules 2006
- Certified for the Mahjong Europe Ranking System (MERS)
- Qualification competition for Danish players for OEMC 2007
Time: Saturday April 29th 2006, 10:30am to 10pm
Registration fee: 150 dkk or 20 € to be payed on the morning of the tournament.
Includes dinner, but no drinks.
Rules: Official International Rules as enacted by the Chinese State Sports Commission
Five rounds of 90 minutes are played.
Table winners are awarded 4 points, 2 points go to number 2 and 1 point to number three at each table.
There will be a team competition. Send the name of your team of four to Tina. Remaining players will be placed into teams by the organizers.
About the café:
Expect prices of drinks about 27 dkk (3.5 €). Lunches available from 35-90 dkk (5-12 €). Bring cash, the café does not accept foreign credit cards. We advice you to pre-order lunch before the second round of playing if you wish to have lunch at the café.
Staying in Copenhagen:
Hotel Nebo. Fairly cheap and very central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport). I should maybe warn you that it is in the red light district.
Danhostel. Fairly cheap and very central.
Hotel Jřrgensen. Cosy, central and cheap if you share a room.
More hotels can be found on aok.dk or Wonderful Copenhagen.
Join Mahjong Denmark's Thursday session: If you feel like coming early to Copenhagen, be advised that we play mahjong every Thursday at Cafe Fata Morgana, Borups Plads 26, Copenhagen from 6:30pm and onwards. Many arrive around 5:30pm to have dinner first. Please notify Tina beforehand (also if you just want to play and don't want dinner) so that I can reserve tables, and so that I can send you directions to find the cafe from your hotel.
Any questions? Contact Tina: firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2125 9153
|12:30-12:45||15 min. break|
|14:15-14:45||30 min. break|
|16:15-16:30||15 min. break|
|18:00-18:15||15 min. break|
|20:00-22:00||Dinner and Prizes|
- Sune Korreman (DK) - Copenhagen A
- Henrik Leth (DK) - Copenhagen A
- Martin Wedel Jacobsen (DK) - Copenhagen A
- Lars Nikolajsen (DK) - Copenhagen A
- Danni Luong (DK) - Copenhagen B
- Lena Smith (DK) - Copenhagen B
- Robert B. Jensen (DK) - Copenhagen B
- Shi Hua Chen (DK) - Copenhagen B
- Lars Therkelsen (DK) - Aarhus
- Helge Mřller Pedersen (DK) - Aarhus
- Brian Krog (DK) - Aarhus
- Henrik Krogh Nielsen (DK) - Aarhus
- Laurent Mahé (F) - Franco-Danish
- Benoît Messi-Fouda (F) - Franco-Danish
- Anders Labich (DK) - defending champion - Franco-Danish
- Jesper Willemoes Hansen (DK) - Franco-Danish
- Uwe Martens (D) - German-Danish
- Frauke Roos (D) - German-Danish
- Freddy Christiansen (DK) - German-Danish
- Morten Andersen (DK) - German-Danish
- Per Starbäck (SE) - Scandinavian
- Eva Pettersson (SE) - Scandinavian
- Jeppe Stig Nielsen (DK) - Scandinavian
- Claes Schütt (DK) - Scandinavian
- Harry Kal (NL) - Dutch-Danish
- Anton Kösters (NL) - Dutch-Danish
- Sandra van de Berkt (NL) - Dutch-Danish
- Jacob Johannsen (DK) - Dutch-Danish
- Marianne Croeze (NL) - Rotterdamned
- Jaap Croeze (NL) - Rotterdamned
- Désirée Heemskerk (NL) - Rotterdamned
- Janco Onnink (NL) - Rotterdamned