Riichi Copenhagen Open 2020
Time: Saturday February 22, 2020
Place: Sigynsgade 48-50, Copenhagen, pass through the iron gate and the entrance is to your left. See picture to find venue
MERS certification pending
via email to email@example.com
Deadline: January 30.
Note: Max. number of participants is 28.
Include info on:
- Name of the tournament: Riichi Copenhagen Open 2020
- Name and country
- EMA ID, if you're from Europe. Find your ID on the European ranking lists
- In case you have a special diet (vegetarian, allergies, etc), please let us know.
Registration fee: 100 DKK
Tournament fee size information will follow soon. Includes: lunch, snacks coffee and tea.
No pre-payment, you pay on-site.
Rules: Riichi, EMA riichi rules
A gong sounds after 75 minutes, and the current hand and one more hand is played. If a full game (two winds) is played, the game stops immediately.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players.
Tea, coffee, snacks and lunch are included in the registration fee.
A limited amount of free drinks are also included.
Lunch will be a simple build-your-own sandwich concept.
|Saturday, 22 February|
|11:15-11:30||15 min break|
|15:15-15:30||15 minutes break|
|17:00-17:15||15 minutes break|
EMA Observer: TBA
- SE 09990049 - Stefan Persson
- SE 09990008 - Moa Henriët
- SE 09990044 - Petter Ranefall
- SE 09990045 - Annika Ridell
- SE 09990088 - Emma Fahlström
- SE 09990114 - Kim Johansson
- SE - - Andy Dang
- SE 09990107 - Felipe Gaboardi
- DK 03000003 - Tina Christensen
- DK 03000051 - Morten Andersen
- DK 03000241 - Eskild Middelboe
- DK 03000149 - Isabel Bahiano Steenholm
- DK 03000140 - Shi Hua Chen Kold
- DK 03000123 - Kim Iversen
- DK 03000049 - Freddy Christiansen
- DK 03000156 - Sheila Hansen
- DK 03000222 - Claus Christensen
- CH 16000011 - Gérard Hêche
- CH 16000007 - Frédéric Chassot
Staying in Copenhagen