Riichi Copenhagen Open 2019
Time: Saturday February 2, 2019
Place: Sigynsgade 48-50, Copenhagen, pass through the iron gate and the entrance is to your left. See picture to find venue
MERS certification pending
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: January 16.
Include info on:
- Name and country
- EMA ID, if you're from Europe. Find your ID on the European ranking lists
- In case you have a special diet (vegetarian, allergies, etc), please let us know.
Registration fee: 50-150 DKK
Tournament fee size information will follow soon. Includes: lunch, snacks coffee and tea.
No pre-payment, you pay on-site.
Rules: Riichi, EMA riichi rules
A gong sounds after 75 minutes, and the current hand and one more hand is played. If a full game (two winds) is played, the game stops immediately.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players.
Tea, coffee, snacks and lunch are included in the registration fee.
A limited amount of free drinks are also included.
Soft drinks, beer and wine will be on sale for non-profit prices. Expected price per item: 6 dkk (about 80 eurocent).
|Saturday, 2 February|
|11:15-11:30||15 min break|
|15:15-15:30||15 minutes break|
|17:00-17:15||15 minutes break|
EMA Observer: TBA
Referee: Freddy Christiansen
- SE 09990049 - Stefan Persson
- SE 09990044 - Petter Ranefall
- DK 03000156 - Sheila Hansen
- DK 03000123 - Kim Iversen
- DK 03000022 - Henrik Leth
- DK 03000176 - Jesper Nøhr
- DK 03000003 - Tina Christensen
- DK 03000051 - Morten Andersen
- DK 03000149 - Isabel Bahiano Steenholm
- DK 03000228 - Sebastian Vikkelsø Elleholm
- DK 03000192 - Sebastian Lavallée
- DK 03000204 - Kim P Ruhe
- DK 03000126 - Lars Therkelsen
- DK 03000142 - Mikkel Askjær-Friis
- DK 03000025 - Brian Krog
- DK 03000208 - Eigo Kawatani
Helpers and substitutes
Staying in Copenhagen