Riichi Copenhagen Open 2018
Time: Saturday March 10, 2018
Place: Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen. See map.
Registration fee: 150 DKK
Tournament fee size information will follow soon. Includes: lunch, snacks coffee and tea.
No pre-payment, you pay on-site.
Rules: Riichi, EMA riichi rules
A gong sounds after 75 minutes, and the current hand and one more hand is played. If a full game (two winds) is played, the game stops immediately.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players.
Tea, coffee, snacks and lunch are included in the registration fee.
A limited amount of free drinks are also included.
Soft drinks, beer and wine will be on sale for non-profit prices. Expected price per item: 6 dkk (about 80 eurocent).
Join Mahjong Denmark's Thursday session: If you feel like coming early to Copenhagen, be advised that we play mahjong every Thursday at Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen, from 16:30 hrs. It's the door to the left of the Netto supermarket.
Any questions? Contact Tina: email@example.com or +45 21259153
|Saturday, 10 March|
|11:15-11:30||15 min break|
|15:15-15:30||15 minutes break|
|17:00-17:15||15 minutes break|
EMA Observer: TBA
Referee: Freddy Christiansen
- SE 09990049 - Stefan Persson
- DK 03000022 - Henrik Leth
- DK 03000149 - Isabel Bahiano Steenholm
- DK 03000140 - Shi Hua Chen
- DK 03000049 - Freddy Christiansen
- DK 03000123 - Kim Iversen
- DK 03000148 - Frank Rostved
- DK 03000221 - Taka Teshima
- DK 03000142 - Mikkel Askjær-Friis
- DK 03000192 - Sebastian Lavallée
- DK 03000126 - Lars Therkelsen
- DK 03000118 - Camilla Bonde Dalsgaard
- DK 03000222 - Claus Christensen
- DK 03000051 - Morten Andersen
- DK 03000176 - Jesper Nøhr
- DK 03000228 - Sebastian Vikkelsø Elleholm
- DK 03000107 - Martin W. Jacobsen
- DK 03000095 - Sune Thomsen
- SE 09990047 - Jasper Germeys
- UA 21000014 - Anna Zubenko
Helpers and substitutes
Staying in Copenhagen
- Steel House Copenhagen. New, fancy hostel centrally in Copenhagen.
- A&O Copenhagen Nørrebro. New, low priced and only 1 km from the venue.
- Wake Up Copenhagen. New and low priced. Close to Dybbølsbro S-train station and the Central station.
- Hotel Nebo. Cheap and central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport). Note, there's no Metro stop at the Central station, only ordinary trains.
- Omena Hotel. Cheap and central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport). Note, there's no Metro stop at the Central station, only ordinary trains.
- Danhostel. Cheap and basic.
- More hotels can be found on Wonderful Copenhagen.
- From Nørreport station you can take:
- Bus 42 (towards Ballerup) which stops at Haraldsgade/Lersø Parkalle right by the venue.
- Bus 150S (towards Kokkedal) which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Bus 184 (towards Holte), which stops at Lyngbyvej/Haraldsgade 300 m from the venue. You can take Bus 4A the last 300 m to the venue.
- Take S-train A, B or C northbound from the Central Station (or from Nørreport or Vesterport or Østerport or Dybbølsbro) to Svanemøllen station. From Svanemøllen take Bus 4A which stops at Haraldsgade/Lersø Parkalle right by the venue.
Map of S-train lines .
- Take S-train A (towards Farum) from the Central Station (or from Nørreport or Vesterport or Østerport or Dybbølsbro) to Ryparken Station From Ryparken you have to walk 1 km to the venue.
You can buy single-ride tickets on train platforms or from the bus driver. The same tickets are valid in both Metro, busses and trains, and as long as you stay within the time limit you can change between these. These are fairly expensive: DKK 24 in the city, DKK 36 between airport and city. The old "klippekort" multiride tickets are no longer available.
A cheaper option may be to buy a Rejsekort Anonymous. This type of travel card does not require an address or any personal details. The card costs DKK 80 (the card price is non-refundable). Please note that you must expect to add DKK 170 to the balance to cover the cost of travel. You can buy Rejsekort Anonymous at the rejsekort vending machines placed at every metro station, at Copenhagen Airport and at Copenhagen Central Station.
More info on Rejsekort ("Travel Card") and how to use it.