Riichi Copenhagen Open 2011 and Riichi Seminar
Time: Saturday October 1, 2011
Riichi Strategy Seminar: Sunday October 2, 2011
by Morten Andersen and Anders Labich
Place: Børnehuset Colombus, Rejsbygade 8A, Copenhagen V
This is close to Enghave Plads, and 1 km distance from Copenhagen Central Station.
Registration: via email to email@example.com. Deadline: September 9.
Include info on:
- Name and country
- EMA ID, if you're from Europe. Find your ID on the European ranking lists
- Do you want dinner on Saturday? (DKK 100,- (EUR 13.50))
- Do you want to participate in the seminar on Sunday? (DKK 50,- (EUR 7))
- In case you have a special diet (vegetarian, allergies, etc), please let us know.
Tournament: DKK 100 (EUR 13,50). Includes: lunch, snacks coffee and tea.
Dinner, Saturday: DKK 100 (EUR 13,50).
Sunday seminar: DKK 50 (EUR 7).
No pre-payment, you pay on-site.
Rules: Riichi, EMA riichi rules
5 sessions of 90 minutes are played.
A gong sounds after 75 minutes, and the current hand and one more hand is played. If a full game (two winds) is played, the game stops immediately.
Individual prizes for the 3 highest ranked players.
Tea, coffee, snacks and lunch are included in the registration fee. A limited amount of free drinks (soft drinks, beer and wine) are also included. Dinner:
An optional dinner (not included in the registration fee) will be arranged Saturday, probably a buffet at the venue. More info on this later.
Staying in Copenhagen:
Hotel Nebo. Cheap and central, just by the central station (which is 13 minutes train ride from CPH airport). Note, there's no Metro stop at the Central station, only ordinary trains. The hotel is about 1 km from the venue.
Wake Up Copenhagen. Brand new and low priced. The hotel is about 1 km from the venue.
Hotel Jørgensen. Cheap and central, just by Nørreport station, the Metro goes directly from CPH airport in 14 minutes. The hotel is about 2.5 km from the venue.
Danhostel. Cheap and basic.The hostel is about 2.5 km from the venue.
More hotels can be found on Wonderful Copenhagen.
Friday Sep. 30, 21-23 hrs. Registration, Drawing Lots, Drinks and Social Playing. Place: Børnehuset Colombus, Rejsbygade 8A, Copenhagen V
Join Mahjong Denmark's Thursday session: If you feel like coming early to Copenhagen, be advised that we play mahjong every Thursday at our new venue at Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen, from 18:30 hrs. It's the door to the left of the Netto supermarket.
Any questions? Contact Tina: firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2125 9153
|Friday, 30 September|
|18:30-20:00||Mahjong Danmark General Assembly (for members only)|
|20:00-21:00||Dinner for General Assembly participants|
|21:00-23:00||Registration & Social Play|
|Saturday, 1 October|
|11:15-11:30||15 min break|
|15:15-15:30||15 minutes break|
|17:00-17:15||15 minutes break|
|18:45-19:00||15 minutes break|
|Sunday, 2 October|
EMA Observer: TBA
Referee: Henrik Leth
- Kim Iversen, DEN, EMA 03000123
- Quentin THOMAS, FRA, EMA 04040135
- Julie GACSER, FRA, EMA 04040136
- Frank Rostved, DEN, EMA 30000148
- Quentin Porcherot, FRA, EMA 04040091
- Sylvain MALBEC, FRA, EMA 04040059
- Freddy Christiansen, DEN, EMA 03000049
- Valérian THOMAS, FRA, EMA 04040143
- Morten Andersen, DEN, EMA 03000051
- Tina Christensen, DEN, EMA 03000003
- Jasper Germeys, SWE, EMA 09990047
- Pierre LeMoine, SWE, EMA 09990048
- Stefan Persson, SWE, EMA 09990049
- Sam Lockwood, SWE, EMA 09990050
- Robert B. Jensen, DEN, EMA 03000057
- Camilla Dalsgaard, DEN, EMA 03000118
- Lars Therkelsen, DEN, EMA 03000126
- Jesper Nøhr, DEN, EMA 03000176
- Lena Smith, DEN, EMA 03000130
- Jesper Willemoes Hansen, DEN, EMA 03000082
- Claes Schütt, DEN, EMA 03000108
- Anders Labich, DEN, EMA 03000001
- Martin Faartoft, DEN, EMA 03000163
- Jonas Hagerlid, SWE, EMA 09990006
- Senechal Duhaut, CAN, EMA - N/A -
- Henrik Krogh Nielsen, DEN, EMA 03000041
- Olivier Aubrun, FRA, EMA 04040102
- Brian Krog, DEN, EMA 03000025
- Jeppe Stig Nielsen, DEN, EMA 03000005
- Johan Bjarnle, SWE, EMA 09990051
- Mark LeMoine, SWE, EMA
- Martin Wedel Jacobsen, DEN, EMA 03000107
- Kim Iversen (DEN)
- Quentin THOMAS (FRA)
- Julie GACSER (FRA)
- Frank Rostved, DEN
- Quentin Porcherot, FRA
- Sylvain MALBEC, FRA
- Valérian THOMAS, FRA
- Tina Christensen, DEN
- Henrik Leth, DEN
- Jasper Germeys, SWE
- Pierre LeMoine, SWE
- Stefan Persson, SWE
- Sam Lockwood, SWE
- Robert B. Jensen, DEN
- Camilla Dalsgaard, DEN
- Lars Therkelsen, DEN
- Jesper Nøhr, DEN
- Martin Faartoft, DEN
- Jonas Hagerlid, SWE
- Senechal Duhaut, CAN
- Henrik Krogh Nielsen, DEN
- Olivier Aubrun, FRA
- Johan Bjarnle, SWE
- Mark LeMoine, SWE