EMA Riichi Referee Seminar Copenhagen, Denmark, 19th May 2023
There are two main purposes:
- To certify EMA referees
- In the longer term to create a common European standard for refereeing at official EMA certified competitions
The content is split into 3 major parts:
- Rules and regulations, clarification and motivation of the rules and regulations used by EMA
- Behaviour, how to act as referee in a different situations, and how to interact with the players
- Certification, an individual written test to examine if the participant has grasped the key points, a certain score is needed for the certification to be granted
The participants are expected to show interest for:
- Understanding and exercising the rules and fair play
- Being a referee and help players with clarifications and guidance
- Making sure EMA certified tournaments are refereed in a proper and orderly manner
Preparation The participants are expected to read the rules carefully within the last couple of weeks before the seminar:
The rules exist in several languages and can be found the EMA homepage here.
The seminar will be held 10-17 o’clock 19th of May 2023 at Haraldsgade 69, Copenhagen.
The seminar and test will be in English.
The registration is DKK 50,00 and materials, lunch and drinks are included.
Please register with Morten Andersen at the address email@example.com.
The material for the referee seminar will be presented by:
The material will be distributed at the seminar. For questions about the purpose and content of the seminar, please contact Henrik Leth (firstname.lastname@example.org).